The following proposals are only some of my ideas. Please consult the different options with me; nearly everything is possible ...
- Appetizers A variety of classical and modern snacks, antipasti and tapas. Traditional appetizers which have been newly interpreted.
- Fingerfood Cold and warm bite-sized portions presented and served on small dishes. Ideal for stand-up events.
- Spoon All dishes are arranged on spoons. You can enjoy these mini treats in every kind of variety, either traditionally prepared or composed of selected ingredients.
- Pintxos-Bar (Basque Tapas) The Basque variety of Spanish Tapas is called 'Pintxos'. The rule is to eat a 'Pintxos' in two bites whilst standing. 'Pintxos' are always served on a slice of French bread or toast.
- Amuse-Bouche Menu Instead of a 3- or 4-course menu a dinner which consists of multiple tiny creations will be served. 12 bite-sized dishes in four courses will transport you through a culinary world trip.
- Indonesian Rijsttafel This abundant Indonesian food culture was brought back to Europe by the Dutch colonial rulers and has been an all time favourite ever since. A variety of meats, vegetable and rice dishes are served as a buffet or as a sit-down meal.
- Curry-Buffet Let the colors and senses of subcontinental India seduce you. This menu can be served as sit-down meal or buffet.